Double plunger screen changer for modified granulation
Modified granulation raw materials have fewer impurities and higher value. In terms of the selection of wire hydraulic extrusion screen changers, double column and double station wire screen changers are generally selected for wire rod production to achieve the goal of continuous wire screen changing. It is suitable for production requirements such as granulation, pipes, sheets, chemical fibers, cast films, and various chemical solvents that require uninterrupted material flow and high continuity.
plastic granulation screen changer
The screen changer for modified granulation adopts a dual column and dual channel design, with internal heating, fast heating, and uniform temperature. During normal production, both filter screens work simultaneously. When replacing the filter screen, one filter screen works and the other filter screen is replaced. A material introduction and exhaust device is designed, which is controlled automatically or manually to achieve non-stop screen change, no material leakage, uninterrupted material flow, small material pressure fluctuation, little impact on production, and good continuity.
plastic pelletizing screen changer
Parameters of hydraulic extrusion screen changer for modified granulation
1. Working temperature ≤ 350 ℃;
2. Working pressure ≤ 50MPa;
3. Pressure difference ≤ 20MPa;
4. Applicable melt viscosity: 100~30000Pa. s;
5. Heating method: electric heating/heating medium heating.
polymer hydraulic extrusion screen changer
Configuration of screen changer for granulation
1. Screen changer body+energy storage hydraulic pump station+heating device (standard configuration).
2. Screen changer body+energy storage hydraulic pump station+heating device+electrical control cabinet (customized configuration).
WhatsApp: +86 158 38331071